Oral Conscious Sedation
Do you constantly miss your dental appointments or avoid scheduling them altogether because you are feeling anxious? Our dentist, Dr. Sarah Enright, can provide you with oral conscious sedation to help you relax and stay calm during your dental appointment. To learn more about oral conscious sedation, we invite you to contact Innerbloom Dental Studio today and schedule an appointment!
There are many different medications and sedation techniques. Oral conscious sedation is for patients who have fear or anxiety over their dental procedure. It is highly effective for most healthy adults. You will feel so calm and relaxed during your dental appointment, and you may not have any memory of it at all.
Below are some common signs that you may need oral conscious sedation. Contact us today if any of these sound familiar:
- You are uncomfortable in the dentist’s office
- You are too scared even to call the dentist and make an appointment
- You often cancel your appointment the day before you have to go in
- You don’t like the smell or sound of the dentist’s office
- You often delay treatment that you know that you need
- You are in pain when you eat but too fearful of going to the dentist to take care of it
- You are unable to find a dentist that you feel you can trust
- You have trouble getting numb – the anesthetic doesn’t seem to affect you.
- You are afraid to smile
- You are concerned about how many dental appointments you know you’ll need
- You often remember bad experiences with a dentist in the past
- You need your wisdom teeth removed
- You have sensitive teeth
- You have a strong gag reflex
- You have trouble with jaw soreness when you have to keep your mouth open
- You have back or neck pain when you sit in the dental chair
- You are afraid of needles
For more information on oral conscious sedation, we welcome you to call or visit our dental office today. We are committed to helping you improve your health!